DVI Aviation has on staff licensed Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) Mechanics, with Inspection Authorization (IA) privileges. DVI's Aircraft Maintenance Experts provide one-on-one training to Pilots and Owners to better understand:
- How to Determine Airworthiness and A Condition For Safe Flight
- How to Interpret Logbook Entries
- How to Understand Type Certificate Data Sheets
- How to Identify and Determine AD Compliance
- How to Determine the Applicability of Service Bulletins and Letters
- How to Read 337 Forms, STC's, and Identify Un-approved Parts
- How to Pre-Flight an Aircraft like a Mechanic
Maintenance Training Brochure
Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance
FAA Operations Manual for Human Factors in Maintenance
DVI Aviation also has on staff FAA Designated Mechanic Examiners (DME). If you have the requisite background and training, either on-the-job practical experience or from an accredited educational institution, we can help you achieve your official FAA A&P certification.
DVI has been an Aviation Industry leader for over a decade. We are fully accredited to certify and have a program to help students take that final step to full FAA certification. Visit DVI Aviations's website for A&P certification.